Tara Costa Biggest Loser Couples 2

Posted by Shane on Saturday, December 27, 2008 at 6:12 pm

Tara Costa
Green Team
Partner: Laura Denoux (Friend)
Trainer: Jillian
New York, NY

Tara is a very charming young lady who carries herself very well. She’s a “real” person, doesn’t sugarcoat it, and is easy to relate to. Growing up in a small town, Tara developed her loud and sparkling personality. In a single parent home, Tara’s mother taught her the necessity of self-achievement and independence. Since those lessons, Tara has become a plus-size model for a top New York modeling agency, graduated from New York University with honors, and accepted a financial analyst position at L’Oreal. With all this success, Tara feels she hasn’t accomplished the most important goal of all: losing weight. Tara has always been a bigger girl since she was young, and recently has gained more weight since working full-time. Now Tara, feeling more self-conscious than ever and frightened for her health, doesn’t feel comfortable being the same spontaneous and charismatic person she once was. Not only does Tara deserve a healthier lifestyle after all that she has already accomplished, but she also deserves the self-confidence, the spark and the smile that comes along with it.

Did you enjoy this post?
  • Please leave a comment
  • Category: biggest loser 16

Comment by Cathy

Made Saturday, January 10, 2009 at 10:28 pm

I used to model with Tara! I wish her the best!!!

Comment by Trisha

Made Tuesday, January 13, 2009 at 3:04 pm

I’m an old neighbor of Tara’s and I know that she will achieve her weight loss. She is a great girl and always has been and is very motivated. Go Tara! I wish you nothing but the best and happiness!

Comment by TBL Fan

Made Saturday, January 24, 2009 at 12:04 am

Dorky question, but what month was she born in (star sign?) I relate to her personality so much, so I was curious if we share the same sign of Scorpio by any chance.

Comment by sheryl stone

Made Tuesday, March 24, 2009 at 9:09 pm

I was really pulling for you in the car challenge. i really wanted those blue shirt guys gone. it did them good and i also think ron shouldve gone home along time ago.

Comment by Karl

Made Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at 12:30 am

You are awesome. Do not let those idiots get to you. I picked you on day 1 because of your determination. You can do anything that you want.

Comment by Phil Jennings

Made Wednesday, March 25, 2009 at 1:31 pm

Great job on pulling the car — my wife and I were screaming for you to win…. Keep it up!

Comment by Amanda

Made Sunday, May 17, 2009 at 7:19 am

Tara you are the best out of all the contestants I watch every epesode of the biggest loser and Iwish u the best . And even if helen Phileps did beat u u are still a champion. + I wish Helen Past away. it would help u alot. p.s. I want ur e mail adress

Comment by AMANDA m HAHA

Made Sunday, May 17, 2009 at 7:23 am

Tara Rocks Helen Socks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Luv TARA I HATE HELEN